Tuesday, December 4, 2007

not to survive


Dear goddess

Crash into the crystalline damp of the full moon

Offer naturalist opium

Cancel the apocalypse

And buy me a drink


How much is gonna cost to slaughter a mirror?

Earth-core makes my throat sore

I can quote any pop artist:

Death and destruction


Asthma – just a touch

Paranoia – just a touch

Valley of death – just a touch

Sensationalism – just a touch


Who wants to be a decoy?


Plenty of mucus in bronchial tubes

Fragments of glass in the sea

I am not bullet proof


I want to buy some hard liquor

Based on crimes and lies

Our writing sleeps



Abyme

Discuss our tactics

To fight the mirror

I see the moon

In the valley of extraterrestrial activities


Be feel indulge


Ongoing depression

Unsuitable anthology of madness

Falling



Ballad for Bad Boys

I expect brutality and exploitation to appear

Bad Boys


One case in point:

Todesfuge – sleep with the machinery


Plain looking caftans and flowing skirts

Going along with an old hat input

Sex kittens


In a courtroom drama

I would choose not to survive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails